We employ experienced civil structural engineers, trained in leading modelling and analytical software. Working to the objectives of the client, our team identifies creative design solutions to building development challenges. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Foul and surface water design
- Attenuation and SuDs design
- Site suitability and infiltration testing
- Taking In Charge of developments
- Structural analysis & design
- Pre-purchase and due diligence surveys.
- Integrity test of underground tanks (foul and storm).
- CCTV Drainage Surveys (WRc Compatiable).
Our approach is proactive and we work to dealines and budgets, from conceptual and feasibility planning to detailed design, construction management and supervision. Consideration for the environment and health and safety is central to our practice. We pride ourselves on the excellence of our team and project management skills, which is regularly noted by our clients.